- SDK Downloads
- Demo APP
- Sample Codes
- Access Guide
- Quick Starts
- Common Problems
- Error Codes
- Server API
- API Documents
- API Documents
1 General Specification
- Please check if there are special symbols in the file name. It is recommended that the name only contain Chinese, English and numbers. File names with special symbols may easily lead to transcoding failure.
- Please check whether there are special symbols in the path where the file is stored. A path containing special symbols may easily cause transcoding failure.
- Documents are required to be editable. Documents that do not support "read-only", "encrypted", or other protected documents will cause transcoding to fail.
- Please use Microsoft Office 2013 or above to make files. Files made by lower versions of Microsoft Office or other office software, such as WPS, Keynote, and Microsoft office 2003, are not supported.
2 PPT Presentation File
PPT presentation file supports up to 100 MB.
It is recommended that the overall size of the PPT courseware should not exceed 5 MB, and the size of a single PPT page should not exceed 300 KB (including all elements such as text, pictures, and files). If the PPT courseware is too large or the single PPT page is too large, the file loading will be slow or fail.
It is recommended that PPT files use the default Chinese and English fonts of the operating system. Do not use fonts installed by yourself. Non-operating system default fonts can easily lead to garbled text and PPT style errors. Check the fonts supported by PPT.
The changing mode of the dynamic PPT slide page needs to be set to "Change when clicking the mouse" before you can use the "click" tool to click the slide page to turn the page. Otherwise, clicking on the page of the dynamic PPT file cannot turn the page.
Do not insert Flash files into PPT files, and Flash playback is not supported.
Try not to insert audio and video files into the PPT file. The embedded audio and video file formats of the PPT file are not fully supported. When using it, you may encounter problems such as failure of audio and video playback or unsynchronization of local and remote audio and video.
When inserting a GIF format picture into the PPT, you need to set the GIF picture property to loop playback before inserting it into the PPT. Otherwise, the GIF animation will not play normally after transcoding.
Do not insert external links in PPT files, and open external links are not supported.
Do not keep the ink and graffiti in the original PPT, otherwise it may result in failure to transcode successfully.
Precautions for making PPT animation effects: a. Please do not add unsupported animation effects, check the animation effects supported by PPT. b. There should be no more than 5 animations used in each page of PPT, otherwise it will easily lead to slow file loading or failure. c. The animation effect used under each trigger in each page of PPT should not exceed 1 animation effect as far as possible, otherwise it will easily cause the files to be out of sync. d. Try to avoid using cross-page dynamic effects in each page of PPT, otherwise it will easily lead to multiple files not being synchronized. e. Do not set up an automatic page turning animation, otherwise it is easy to cause multiple files to be out of sync. f. When adding animation to the text, please do not add it in the state of editing the text. You must add the animation in the non-editing state. g. Do not add 3D animation to the element. h. Don't set loop animation for the same element. i. Do not add a mask on the PPT page elements. The mask will affect the display and click effects of the elements. j. Do not click to execute the next animation when the execution of a single animation is not completed, otherwise it will easily lead to inconsistent display effects of multi-end animations.
To ensure the clarity of the PPT file, it is recommended: a. Set the PPT page size to 2 times the default width and height (when making a PPT, select the "Design> Slide Size> Custom Size" menu), that is, the width is 50 cm and the height is 28 cm in 16:9 ratio; 4: 3 The width is 50 cm and the height is 38 cm. b. Transcoding through the HD interface, but you need to pay attention to the use of HD transcoding will make the file larger after transcoding, which will easily cause the file to load slowly or fail.
Do not set the PPT page to hide the slideshow in the navigation window on the left side of the PPT, otherwise the page may not be displayed normally.
3 Document Files (Word or PDF)
- Document files can support up to 100 MB.
- It is recommended that the document file size should not exceed 2 MB. If the file size is too large, it may cause slow loading or failure for users with low bandwidth.
- The width of all pages of the same file should be the same, otherwise it will cause incomplete display of some pages or jitter.
4 Form File (Excel)
- The maximum support for table files is 10 MB.
- It is recommended that the size of table files should not exceed 2 MB. If the file size is too large, it may cause slow loading or failure for users with low bandwidth.
- When making Excel, make sure that there are no more than 20 sheets. If it exceeds, an error will be returned.
- Do not set too many rows and columns when making Excel, which may cause the file to be blurred.
5 Image Files (JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP)
- The maximum support for image files is 100 MB.
- It is recommended that the size of image files not exceed 5 MB. If the file size is too large, it may cause slow loading or failure for users with low bandwidth.
6 Text File (TXT)
- The maximum support for text files is 2 MB.
- It is recommended that you do not enter too much text in a single line, and you can use automatic line wrapping, otherwise the file style will display abnormally.
- Do not exceed 10,000 lines in text files.
- If the text file contains Chinese, the file must be stored in UTF-8 encoding format, otherwise garbled characters will occur.