2021.03.29 Version: 1.19.1
1. Fix the problem that the whiteboard cannot be scrolled.
2021.03.25 Version: 1.19.0
1. Added whiteboard permission control function.
The operation permissions of whiteboard scrolling, zooming, creating, editing, moving, deleting and clearing primitives can be controlled through Server API.
2. Added the function of setting the whiteboard background image.
You can set the corresponding picture as the whiteboard background by calling the setBackgroundImageWithPath interface, and you can pass in the corresponding Give the value to set the corresponding picture filling mode, and you can receive the corresponding callback.
3. Added the function of removing the background image of the whiteboard.
When the developer needs to clear the whiteboard background image, he can call the clearBackgroundImageWithComplete interface to clear it and receive the corresponding callback.
For related API, please refer to clearBackgroundImageWithComplete.
4. Added permission change callback.
Through the onWhiteboardAuthChanged delegate, you can receive callbacks for whiteboard scrolling and zooming permission changes.
Through the agent of onWhiteboardGraphicAuthChanged agent, you can receive whiteboard graphic creation, editing, deletion, movement, and emptying Callback for permission changes.
1. Added the following error codes.
|3050001||Zoom whiteboard without whiteboard zoom permission.|
|3050002||Call API to scroll the whiteboard when there is no whiteboard scrolling permission.|
|3050003||Create primitives through gestures when you don't have the permission to create primitives.|
|3050004||Edit primitives created by others when you don't have the permission to edit primitives.|
|3050005||Move primitives created by others when there is no movement permission.|
|3050006||Delete primitives created by others when you don't have the permission to delete primitives.|
|3050007||Clear primitives when there is no permission to clear primitives.|
2. Optimize the frame selection status of primitives
When selecting primitives in batches, a separate check box is displayed for each primitive selected by the box, so that it is easier to see which primitives have been selected more clearly and intuitively.
1. Abandon the [addTextEdit] interface, please use the addTextEditWithComplete interface.
2. Obsolete the [addText:positionX:positionY:] interface, please use the addText:positionX:positionY:complete: interface.
3. To discard the [clear] interface, please use the clearWithComplete: interface.
4. Discard the [clear:] interface, please use the clear:complete: interface.
5. Deprecated [deleteSelectedGraphics] interface, please use deleteSelectedGraphicsWithComplete: interface.
6. Removed the [canDraw] property, please use the setWhiteboardOperationMode: interface.
7. Removed the [enableUserOperation] interface, please use the setWhiteboardOperationMode: interface.
2021.03.04 Version: 1.18.0
1. Added real-time synchronization function
When drawing primitives such as graffiti, rectangle, ellipse, and straight line at the local end, the remote end can simultaneously display the drawing trajectory in real time.
1. Optimized the smoothness of drawing primitives
2021.01.21 Version: 1.16.0
1. Interactive whiteboard SDK supports Bitcode
2021.01.07 Version: 1.15.0
1. Added the function of inserting pictures into the whiteboard
This function can be realized by calling the insert picture addImage interface to display the picture synchronously on the whiteboard, and the size, The position can be zoomed and moved synchronously, and can be cleared by the clear tool like ordinary primitives.
For related API, please refer to addImage.
2. Added the function of uploading custom graphics
After uploading url network pictures, adding custom graphics, and selecting custom graphics tools, the uploaded custom graphics can be drawn on the whiteboard by gesture drag, and the size and position of the graphics can be zoomed and moved synchronously. Custom graphics can be cleared with the clear tool the same as ordinary graphics.
For related API, please refer to addImage, ZegoWhitebaordViewToolCustomImage.
3. Add custom graphics tools
After selecting the custom graphics tool, you can draw the uploaded custom graphics on the whiteboard through gesture drag.
For related API, please refer to setToolType.
4. Added whiteboard SDK cache path setting
For related API, please refer to cacheFolder.
5. Added whiteboard SDK cache clearing function
For related API, please refer to clearCacheFolder.
6. Added error code
For related API, please refer to ZegoWhiteboardViewError.
2020.12.24 Version: 1.14.0
1. Added the function of setting the whiteboard operation mode
This function can set the operating mode of the current whiteboard. The whiteboard view ZegoWhiteboardView has four basic operation modes, and each mode can be used in combination, as opposed to canDraw and enableUserOperation, this function is useful for The division of operation authority of the whiteboard is more specific, more flexible and clearer.
For related API, please refer to setWhiteboardOperationMode.
1. canDraw and enableUserOperation interface will be abandoned soon, recommended to use setWhiteboardOperationMode interface.
The old and new interfaces cannot be mixed.
2020.12.07 Version: 1.13.0
1. Added the function of clearing the specified area of the blank board
For related API, please refer to: clear.
2020.11.19 Version: 1.12.0
Added dynamic PPT related functions:
1. Set the default text of the input box that pops up when you click the text tool
For related API, please refer to customText.
2. Add text in the whiteboard
For related API, please refer to addText.
3. Allow/prohibit graffiti, zoom, scroll and other operations on the whiteboard
For related API, please refer to enableUserOperation.
4. Delete the selected image
For related API, please refer to deleteSelectedGraphics.
2020.11.02 Version: 1.11.0
Added dynamic PPT related functions:
1. Support dynamic PPT to play animation function (this function needs to be used with ZegoDocsView SDK)
For related APIs, please refer to:
2. ZegoWhiteboardTool adds a new enumeration, after selecting it, you can enter the click mode of dynamic PPT.
ZegoWhiteboardViewToolClick = 0x100 enumeration. You can interact with the dynamic PPT through this "click" operation, and perform the next step or next page operation of the dynamic PPT.
3. ZegoWhiteboardViewModel added h5_extra
This parameter represents the animation synchronization information carried by the dynamic PPT. For details, please refer to h5_extra.
1. Modified the default value of brush attributes
1. Fixed the problem that the room does not display pictures after network interruption and reconnection
2. Fix the problem of abnormal display of laser pointer
3. Fix the error code: 60010 when opening the document
2020.09.28 Version: 1.9.1
1. Modify the onError interface to repeat the definition of the problem in Swift language, and add the whiboardView parameter
For related API, please refer to onError.
2020.09.07 Version: 1.9.0
1. Added whiteboard configuration interface, configurable log save path
For related API, please refer to logPath.