- Support mixed-flow screen output image watermark and text watermark.
For related API, please refer to UpdateImageWaterMarkConfig
Recording supports m3u8 file format.
Support setting layout mode (cropped or black border).
Stream update callback adds stream creation time information.
Support external input video data setting bit rate.
Support external input video data as recording input source.
Time stamp correction of mixed stream recording video, more uniform, aligned with the frame rate.
Mixed stream recording supports more stream recording and fixes the previous bottleneck problem.
Optimized recording in MP3 format to fill mute data.
Optimized domain name resolution may take too long.
Fix the problem that the audio format of single-stream recording input stream is switched and the sound of the recording file is not available.
Increase the data cache, fix the problem that caused the system to get stuck when the IO time is long.
Fix the problem that OnRecordEnd may be called back multiple times.
Fix the problem that there is no callback recording failure when the single-stream recording exceeds the upper limit.
Fix the crash caused by inputting duplicate stream ID during mixed stream recording.
Fix the problem of unable to exit the room.
- Supports simultaneous generation of MP3 files corresponding to the mixed stream when single stream and mixed stream are recorded at the same time.
- Support separate recording of video and audio.
- Fix the bug that if you stop recording after the first recording and then start the second recording without logging out of the room, there will be no sound in the second recording file.
Login authentication function Added
SetCustomTokeninterface, used to set custom authentication information to verify the legitimacy of the user when logging in.
Set user information Added
SetUserinterface for setting user name related information.
Get the absolute timestamp of the start of the recording In online education scenarios, there may be cases where the teacher’s live stream is pushed and the whiteboard is edited at the same time. The customer can record the teacher’s live audio and video stream through the instant recording SDK, and obtain the absolute timestamp of the teacher when the recording starts, which is used for the teacher’s audio and video Alignment processing of recorded files and whiteboard data. (1) Added
onRecvMediaSideInfocallback, which can be sent to the media to receive secondary push information. (2) Add the
GetRecordLastMediaSideTimeinterface to get the time interval between the first received media secondary information packet and the first recording.
The push end periodically sends the secondary media information (fill in the current absolute timestamp) after starting the push, and after receiving it, the recording end subtracts the parsed timestamp from the time returned by
GetRecordLastMediaSideTimeto get the start recording Absolute timestamp.
Get information about the recording file Added
GetRecordStatusinterface to obtain the storage path, recorded duration, and file size of the recording file.
Added the function of setting watermark setting position, font color, and background color properties.
- Fix the bug that the error will not be called back when the flexible configuration fails to be pulled.
InitSDKwhen it fails, call
- When a stream is deleted in the mixed stream input, call back
- Fixed the problem of inaccurate callback error code when recording stopped after streaming failed.
- Fix the problem of inaccurate recording file duration when the stream is interrupted during single-stream recording.
OnStreamRecordDatacallback data is not the order in which to store recorded When data is being recorded, the offset position of the written data can be adjusted according to the
OnSeekcallback to ensure that the recorded data is a continuous audio and video.
- Mixed stream recording supports auto-fill video.
- Fix other known issues.
- Francis recorded
bGenerateMp3new configuration parameters, generate support Separate audio files are generated at the same time as the video files, that is, Mp3 and Mp4 files are generated at the same time.
The API changes in the
g99f5b93e version are as follows.